CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting to the Root of Eczema

momof322 Views: 4,677
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,527,930

Re: Getting to the Root of Eczema

Oh No! Were you not having soy since July? Hopefully your Doctors Defense will take care of it. I find myself not wanting to use it only for emergencies since they give you so little but my skin turned pink and a little itchy too! Last weekend I couldn't resist having takeout chinese food on Friday since my hubby wanted it. And then Saturday night everyone wanted pizza so again I couldn't resist. And sure enough! On Sunday it started. Not sure how much soy is in my favorite chinese dish and I know there is dairy in the cheese on pizza and soy in the crust. At least we may now know what triggers our eczema. I have been really good with eliminating soy/dairy except on those weekends. How can I live without pizza? C'mon now!! :) And to smell the chinese food that my family loves to eat. How could I resist? I guess I need better will power!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)