CureZone   Log On   Join
Italian Dr. Paolo Zamboni: Cause of MS are blocked neck veins!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Stephan2 Views: 9,546
Published: 12 years ago

Italian Dr. Paolo Zamboni: Cause of MS are blocked neck veins!

Three days ago I stumbled upon an amazing discovery by the Italian Dr. Paolo Zamboni, that the cause of MS is due iron deposits in the brain that are caused by a blockage in the neck veins and the widening of the neck veins caused immediate improvement in MS patients:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20091120/W5_liberation_09...

I wonder about a connection between this and possible infections in the mouth or due to root canal treated teeth.

Possibly the following could happen:

Infected teeth or gum --> bacterial biofilms --> bacteria entering the blood stream --> inflammation of arteries (narrowing of arteries) or the veins
--> blockage of neck veins (possibly triggered due to a trauma) --> MS or similar health issues. Or:
--> blockage of heart arteries --> heart attacks. Or:
--> blockage of brain arteries --> strokes Or:
--> arthritis

So there may be a possibility that dental health may be responsible for these conditions. The MMS (miracle mineral supplement) is a powerful disinfectant that can be used for oral hygiene. I had arthritis-like pain in my left hand a few weeks ago and had just received a new shipment of MMS and 50% citric acid solution. I made an oral rinse and swallowed the rest, and the next morning the pain was completely gone and did not reoccur (I am using MMS about every other day for oral rinse).

I wonder if I would ingest activated MMS for a longer time whether my tinnitus will subside – if I also have a narrowing of the neck veins or arteries. A neck trauma could trigger such a condition, if bacteria are in the blood due to unhealthy teeth or gums or root canal treated teeth (which I have two of).

I found evidence on the Internet (and here on curezone) from MS patients that used colloidal silver or MMS with reversal of MS symptoms. If that is true than that would mean that colloidal silver or MMS would reverse the venal narrowing, which in turn would point to inflammation due to bacteria possibly from the mouth.

With best wishes,

Stephan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (2)