CureZone   Log On   Join
How to oil pull? Am I doing it correctly?

cinnamonn Views: 3,899
Published: 12 years ago

How to oil pull? Am I doing it correctly?

Ok I know this is a silly sounding question but...

I've been pulling really hard between teeth for all 25 mins I OP and usually my gums get real sore so I can't do it twice a day although I would like to.

And then I just read that you have to 'swish' and pull between teeth occasionally. I'm thinking now maybe that's the reason for my gum soreness? What do you think? Have I been doing it 'wrong'? if there is such a thing.

If so, how do you swish exactly? (I feel idiotic asking this question but please bear with me) Now that I know not to pull through teeth all the time I don't know what else to do. I just pass it back and forth concentrating on the back where my wisom tooth is because it often gets swollen there.

Another thing, I've noticed this thin line on my tooth that seemed to be a cavity. I was concerned because I've never had a cavity before and I noticed this after OPing. I feel better reading Molly's explanation for it below, it makes sense. The dentist said there's a cavity but it's too small to make a filling (I didn't want to anyway) so I should come back in six months.

Can OP cure small cavities such as this?

Also, can you OP while fasting? Water Fasting or juice fasting. I would love to hear from someone who has actually done OP during their fast.

Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)