CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

Views: 1,930
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,498

Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

You never indicate how you prepare or even perform the flush. Flushing is not a cure-all, you might try periodic fasting, fasting weekly 24 hours, and then 4 times yearly 7-10 days. When I was 19 I started on my health journey w/a 21-day water fast.

I thought you mentioned being mid-20's or something. If that's so, any number protocol's if properly followed would have "cured" you like 4 years ago.

I know of no one honestly seeking a "cure" for specific problem either not finding it and/or not knowing about it but failing to engage due to fear within a period of 5 years.

Stop whining, get off your 20-something butt and freaking do it.

Either way now you have your answer, you're scared to succeed. If you want the flush to work it will. If it doesn't work, you can figure out a way to make it work, but you cannot operate with blinders on. I'll bet you do the flush the same as you started it. Try something different, like fasting before, drinking AJ all week, taking Dews Liver-Flush drops, Chinese herbs GCG, Coptis, Chinese bitters, etc, etc. You must have a clean colon. Do you colema? No way you have a clean colon and still have serious acne, it's just doesn't happen. Anyone say's it does is a liar. No way you fast regular and still have serious acne, anyone says different is a liar.

You say you have "tried" things. No, what you have done is this or that once or twice, failed, and given up. Read other success stories like VE Irons, Moritz, etc. They didn't whine about it, they went out and did it.

BTW Moritz, the modern day Liver-Flush guru, basically did his for 12 months, once a month, and basically cured his spinal curvature. So when people claim Liver-Flush doesn't work, it's not the LF , it's them and how they do it AND the other stuff. Moritz also claims his ener-chi art helped him too. In fact check his site out, I think http://www.ener-chi.com
or something. He also does personal consults as well.

But 5 year's of failing has nothing to do with the LF, either you're out right lying or unwillinging to admit that you may not be doing every thing you can to succeed.

Success is not an accident, it is well planned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)