CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A friend is scheduled for gallbladder surgery...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

More
t_montreal Views: 978
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,528,651

Re: A friend is scheduled for gallbladder surgery...

Hi Willowley!

Yes, I read about your friend too, my goodness, this is becoming routine now isn't it?! My mom also told me just last week that she was going in today for an ultrasound and that she might have gallstones. Thank goodness that she called me saying she was researching the best foods for the liver, so I have a feeling she will choose the natural route. As for my friend's girlfriend...well she's a 'regular' person, lol! Basically the type to listen to her MD...the only thing I know is that she's had a very stressful life and a history or ulcers.

Do you happen to have the links on hand that you sent to your friend? I've been reading here on the forum trying to see what threads may contain what I'm looking for- Eme did send me some testimonials and the recipe which is awesome. I guess what I'd like is just very basic, simple definitions as to what is happening and what can be done.

I have to be honest, because I am still dealing with so many health issues, I hesitate to tell anyone what to do. Even when I know information that could be helpful, I wait a bit until I am absolutely sure about what I will say/share, because I know how regular folks can be defensive when it comes to listening to alternate views.

Thanks so much for your help:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)