CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please tell me if anyone has the same issues that I have with FBO

LPN12345 Views: 1,978
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,525,898

Re: Please tell me if anyone has the same issues that I have with FBO

Hi;

Did the doctor say anything about your digestive flora? The problem probably manifests after eating. Have you tried probiotics? There are some good ones on the market. If it's in the digestive flora you may want to either eat raw veggies and juice them with fruits, or start a good regime with some good probiotics, depending on the problem. Now days docs are prescribing either probiotics or yougert for intestinal balance.  Be careful to take the charcaoal 2-3 hours after the other meds, otherwise it will absorb everything in your system. The Mebeverine is for the IBS symptoms. If you are taking Charcoal you should definitely be regular by now. Also did you try colon cleansing before starting your regime?   I  know that Charcoal works but if you are only taking one trying increasing it to two at a time instead of  just one  2-3 hours  before or after your other meds. I used to get mine from Walgreens when I was taking it  was 18.00. If you get the charcoal from a health store or online it's cheaper and you may can get one with more miligrams. That's what I had to do when I was taking  AC. And don't forget the doc may have mentioned a changing in your diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.633 sec, (1)