CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flu, Viruses, and Vitamin C Megadoses

inna1kre Views: 6,582
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,526,032

Re: Flu, Viruses, and Vitamin C Megadoses

I myself tried megadose Vit.C and liked it.
At the same time I've read recently some
controversial info:
1. Acu-Cell page on Internet has an article about Vit. C supplementation. They say that Vit.C antagonists are
Manganese, zinc, calcium, Vitamin E, copper, etc.
So, if you take megadose of C, you should know that it could deplete your body of these minerals.
2. PH conroversy.
Many sources say, that we should keep urine PH at 7.2 and up
which means alkaline, to prevent acidity.
At the same time in the book "The Sonquest of Cancer"
Dr.Livingston writes: "The patient is advised to keep the urine in the acid range of a PH of 6 or below. If the papar turns blue and is alkaline, it means your stomach does not contain sufficient hydrochloric acid, which means that your gastric mucosa isn't functioning well, which ultimately can mean that the digestive process is sequentially impaired."
What is your opinion?
In addition, I still do not know what form and source of
Vit. C to use. I used to buy Ester C, but the capsuls and tabl. usually contain magnesium stearate and other toxic additives, so i am now searching for another form.
Unfortunately I am not a good chemist, so please advise.
By the way, do you know about ASH company?
It's an MLM, but they sell ascorbates (frankly speaking I don't know what "buffered" is) and also sell cesium chloride for cancer patients, and I have cancer in the family.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)