CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemical reaction of ClO2 in the body

balboa Views: 5,444
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,525,687

Re: Chemical reaction of ClO2 in the body

Stephan (and Silver Fox)

Sorry if I'm just stating the obvious, but I want to understand this too. Is it possible that activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is effective because chlorous acid is carried in the blood releasing small amounts of CLO2 as it travels through the bloodstream? I know that early on when I took activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement something was reacting in my body because I could feel tiny explosions of intense heat in my left foot. That could have been chlorous acid carried by the blood that released some CLO2 at that site, where it presumably reacted with pathogens there. And then, to restate what you said above, unactivated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is ineffective when ingested because no chlorous acid forms to be taken up by the bloodstream. Unactivated MMS releases CLO2 in the stomach, but that immediately becomes a salt which is not reactive in the bloodstream.

I have recently tried ingesting very small amounts of unactivated MMS (1 drop of 22% MMS in a cup of water). It is SO much easier to drink that way, but I see now that it's not likely to do much good. And indeed, as far as I could tell it didn't do much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)