CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulizing MMS
 
Stephan2 Views: 2,666
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,525,739

Re: Nebulizing MMS


I would not do it - it could damage your lungs. Chlorine dioxide disolved in water forms an acid - maybe that causes the damage.

Search the Internet on safety information regarding inhalation of chlorine dioxide. In another post on this forum I read that if you can smell the chlorine dioxide, then you are already in the low ppm range and it could be harmful to your lungs.

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)