CureZone   Log On   Join
the cilantro/chlorella program!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ageless Views: 765
Published: 15 years ago

the cilantro/chlorella program!

The cilantro/chlorella program is poo-poo'd by many in the field because the results can be a worsening of the situation due to redistribution.
or it could be cilantro may have mercury on or in it as cilantro loves mercury.

Mind you I am only making sure I do what's right for me given the seriousness of mercury and my problems.

it's been shown that mercury does cause malabsorption because it puts holes in the intestines. Metals do a lot of damage and can be attributed to many problems in different systems. Mercury, for one, attacks the glands directly--as well as the brain, CNS, intestines, and kidneys.

I'm on a very clean raw food diet and I know that will help. I've been transitioning to the raw food diet since 2001.I will create the right synergy to clean me out and restore me to health. I'm shooting for a very very high level of health here and have spent every spare moment studying everything I can get my hands on. (I considered becoming a master herbalist myself some years back and did begin the basic study plan for it. I added that knowledge to my arsenal. I do believe in the power of herbs for healing, so there's no question about that in my mind...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)