CureZone   Log On   Join
Chemical reaction of ClO2 in the body

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Stephan2 Views: 5,569
Published: 12 years ago

Chemical reaction of ClO2 in the body

Hi all,

Has anybody posted on the possible chemical reactions of activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the body?

Chlorine dioxide will form an acid when mixed with water, the pH is quite low. If this enters the blood stream, it will react with the blood's buffer system, since the body tries to keep the pH of blood around 7. There the acid (H2ClO3) will be neutralized and converted into a salt. Will it just be converted back to NaClO2, what we have started with?? Or some other form of salt, like KClO2 or Ca(ClO2)2? The whole thing doesn't make sense to me. The acid that forms with ClO2 can't stay that way in the body. I have some background in chemistry (see my previous post) but that is quite a while ago.

Is there anybody out there with better background in chemistry than me to answer this question?

I did one experiment: I made some activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and added baking soda until my pH paper showed pH 7. Lots of bubbles (CO2 released from sodium carbonate) were released. I needed quite a bit of the backing soda, so activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is quite acidic! After that I tasted the neutralized solution - it didn't taste like chlorine anymore, so it must have converted back into a salt! And that is what I think happens in the body.

So is taking MMS straight without activation the same??

Regards, Stephan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)