CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i will be cured!

flowersmell Views: 1,811
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,525,110

Re: i will be cured!

I feel good you know, actually you are the first person with whom I am sharing this. Not even my mother, can u believe it? I will share this with her since I can not do it alone anymore. (I am not with her that is why) I have already started my diet. I have done a lot of research and looked for more and more information about the TMAU. I really dont know what do I have, so I problaby will see a doctor. I think is time for me to do something as you said. It says that this kind of problems could be due to different reasons such as fungal infection, liver diseases and others. I have had a liver diseases before but God healed me, that is the reason why I do believe He will me from this too. I didnt want to pay attention to this since I was a kid, I didnt want to deal and realize I have this. Now, it is seems it is getting worse, so I have decided I will do everthing I can. I am praying for a solution and I know I will find it.
I am praying for you free09 and for others that replied me. I am praying for all the people that is facing this kind of situation.
God bless you. Thank u again :)

(sorry if my english is not too good, I am learning it :))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)