CureZone   Log On   Join
Periwinkle for intestinal malrotation...?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Google Advertisement
norx Views: 1,310
Published: 12 years ago

Periwinkle for intestinal malrotation...?

Hi Hv,

Someone very close to me was born with an intestinal malrotation for which he has had several major surgeries throughout his lifetime. Most MDs have never seen or heard of this condition. At age 43 he almost has short bowel syndrome, as his intestinal transit time can be almost as short as 6 hours. He goes 4-5 times a day average. If he eats something that upsets his stomach, it is much less than that. He was not able to tolerate a small amount of amla powder. It is not diarrhea though unless something upsets his stomach. Occasionally he has accidents - very embarrassing for a grown man. As soon as the urge hits, he has to try to find a bathroom because he does not have much time.

He is usually pretty easy going and I tell him it is because he is not "full of it" like most of us.

We have tried to think of ways to slow him down. He is taking Taurine, since George Eby recommended that on his magnesium and Depression site for "perfect poop". It would be nice if he could take magnesium for his muscle aches and pains and HTN, but with the bowel situation, this just does not work.

So, I was wondering what periwinkle might do. Any thoughts on this unusual condition? Thank you.

Beverly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)