CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: toxins??

quincyjonesfan1 Views: 9,486
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,524,822

Re: toxins??

I'm very, very happy now that you, #110838, have woken up from oppression of a corruption and a corrupt society (Well I think you MAY of have waken up, too early to tell). But I am not actually so happy but relieved.

Oh! Tony, you have the answer to all our problems again! You are such a good contributor and a real positive influence on society. Imagine if you didn't exist, imagine the burden on US if you didn't exist, we would be so much worse off without you.

I think my grandfather was an alcoholic, smoker, jailee and truly wreck less in terms of actions. He died at a mid point of his 80s.
And you see, I watched an interview with Warren Buffet (which also had some information about Bill Gates). You know what I found out, Warren Buffet didn't drink ANY water (words from his daughter) for over 56 years. Warren Buffet (the best investor in the world) has a fridge full of soft drinks, mostly Coca Cola (off topic, he also owns $10 bil investment in Coca Cola ;d), he also eats nothing but fast food and so does Bill Gates (in a Bill Gates interview, I saw him eating at some fast food joint near the HQ of Microsoft and he was also eating fast food with Warren Buffet in Buffet's documentary, there were actually a few clips of Warren Buffet eating fast food in his documentary separate from his fast food meal with Bill Gates too).

Man, I love alternative health care, it's a very interest concept of scapegoating yourself as you being the problem. "IT'S YOU, IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU DESERVE THIS", blah, blah, blah.
By the way, #110838, once you find the answers (considering you do), be very careful with your next actions, sincerely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)