CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i will be cured!

free09 Views: 2,212
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,524,853

Re: i will be cured!

Hi,

I definitely believe God will heal you. But God is unlimited so we shouldnít place limits on how he will heal us.

I have tried lots of things, mainly antifungals. Iíve also tried Champex which made a small difference. Iíve also done a castor oil flush (details are on the castor oil forum) to get rid of toxins and liver stones . Iíve tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (Miracle MIneral supplement), Iíve used Goldenseal which worked for a couple of other people. Iíve also tried vitamin B2 and B5. Iíve tried ACV which stopped the smell for a couple of days but then made it a lot worse. I used a product called Sensistop (when I thought it was caused by candida) which did diminish the smell but didnít get rid of it completely. There are probably more things Iíve tried over the years which I canít remember.

Of course it is quite frustrating trying all these things and they donít work but I feel as if I am a lot closer to finding my cure. Right now I think it may be parasites and their toxins causing the smell (they also cause candida which explains why antifungals helped a little bit but did not eliminate the problem completely.) So I am using Bloodroot at the moment (which is seen as a last resort as a lot of people say it is toxic so I donít really recommend it) and I will be starting my second round of Humaworm next week. I donít know if the parasites are the cause or just another symptom that my digestive system is messed up but I am definitely a lot closer to getting this sorted out.

I think that to begin with you should sort out your diet if you havenít already done so and cut out sugar, and refined flour products like bread and white pasta (course do some research first). You said this started when you were eleven so maybe gather as much information as you can about TMAU, take it to your doctor and try and get him to test you for it as TMAU starts in puperty. The other option is to see a kinesiologist (see post by MrHanky) as from what people say, they are quite good at getting to the root illnesses.

Do lots of research before you try anything that people recommend on this site, keep praying and also try meditation as well to help clear your mind. I really hope that you find your cure quickly and God bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (2)