CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctors Defense Zen Fusion Cream

momof322 Views: 8,454
Published: 11 years ago

Doctors Defense Zen Fusion Cream

Hi All-

I just received my new Doctors Defense Zen Fusion cream and let me tell you I can not believe how fast this stuff worked on my eczema skin! Unbelievable. Was not expecting it to work like this. Mackenzie is right! It is so different from all other creams. This was going to be my last attempt at creams/oitments since I purchased what seems like a trillion prescription and non prescription creams. Best of all it's not a steroid and actually keeps the eczema away. No more redness. I did have some itching but I cheated on my diet and had some soy and dairy (allergic to them) that day. So, that could have been why. It has kept the eczema away on my neck, chest and hands now for about 5 days. With steroid creams it would come back the very next day or two. Will keep you posted on my progress. The website says it takes about 3-4 weeks to work but it worked in one day! I just applied it to my finger tips and covered them with plastic finger coverings so we'll see if it keeps it away there too! I hope so!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.423 sec, (1)