CureZone   Log On   Join
i will be cured!

Views: 2,276
Published: 11 years ago

i will be cured!

Hello to everyone.
I dont know where to begin. I have had Body Odor since maybe 11 years old. Now I am 20 years old and I no longer want to continue with this. I havent try a lot of things like a lot of you people beacuse I believe that Jesus will heal me. I dont know the reason of this, but I know God has a purpose. This is very awful!!! I am a christian and I have gone to church since ever. Now that I live in the U.S. I have been going to a new church, but everytime I meet someone I feel terribly bad beacuse of my smell!. In my class I can hear people talking or even looking at me and touching their noses...this is not good! Even the guy that I like from my church doeesnt approach to me anymore beacuse of my smell. I just want to be normal, do simple things like being in a group talking without the thinking in my head that I smell bad. I just want to know how it is to sit next to someone and being comfortable with mysefl. I read in the bible that we should seek God with all of our hearts, that whatever we ask to him He will do it. We should pray together that he would heal us!! :) we should pray for us and for others too. I'll pray for all of u in this forum with the conviccion that we should not carry this because Jesus did it for us. We are free! ................I thank God for this trouble that I am facing because I know this will make me be closer to God.
I'll be healed in the name of Jesus, and you'll be healed in the name of Jesus too!
I just try to be happy as his word say! In every circunstance happy.

If you want me to pray for u just leave me a comment so we can pray fro each other :).

And dont be sad!!!!! to all of u that doesnt have hope, hold on, Jesus will heal you just ask him, pray and read the bible.
When Jesus heal me, I'll tell of you.
:)
GOD BLESS U

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)