CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Few Question's for all you Candida and Colloidal Silver Experts

Dquixote1217 Views: 3,488
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,523,682

Re: A Few Question's for all you Candida and Colloidal Silver Experts

I am not familiar with that discussion, though I find some very interesting material when I do a Google search for "ammonia hypothesis stomach acid" that looks like it would be well worth looking into and perhaps sharing here insofar as it might provide some discussion worthy material.  I don't really see any such discussion being stifled here at CZ, though I am well familiar with other forums where contradictions to preconceived ideas are not tolerated by close minded moderators/owners.  I've been kicked off more than a couple of those.

I agree that marketers of various silver products have engaged in no end of hype as to why there particular version of ionic or colloidal silver is superior to all others.  It is hard to weed fact from fiction, and I suspect that a great many of those who hype their "uniquely superior" products have little bettter equipment than the good home generators.

I do not claim to be infallible on the subject - but I have done a lot of looking into the subject, been around it and people who use it for a few years now.  I know what people who have used various forms have said, as well as the literature and studies and the manufacturing processes involved.  Maybe I have a bias from being close to a company that makes a superior colloidal silver product, but stepping back and trying to look at the question from a distance and put aside all the conflicting hype and "studies" and the various testimonials, one thing I keep asking is:  if the cheapest and easiest way to make silver is to produce ionic silver with equipment that ranges from $100 to $500 for home versions and $500 to a couple of thousands for comercial products, why would an MIT graduate who worked for years for NASA and a person who spent decades working with high voltage generators and a couple of years with ionic silver invest hundreds of thousands (half a million in one instance) to make ultra small particle true colloidal silver when they could have just spent far less and hyped their product like others apparently have done?

Anyway, back to the ammonia hypothesis, perhaps you can do the same Google search and find material relevant to what you saw before and share it with us?  I have been out of pocket and/or town for a week or so now and have too much catching up to do before I can look into it in depth, but I am very interested.

All the best,

DQ (Tony)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)