CureZone   Log On   Join
How much longer?

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
soheil Views: 1,444
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 152,311

How much longer?

Well, I took the plunge last night with a cup and a half of oo and a cup of grapefruit juice. Falling asleep was tough since I never sleep on my side so I switched to laying on my back. There was a concert going on in my torso and at times it was unnervin. I dreamt in the night that I had found a pouch full of diamonds, some tiny and some 2 cm in diameter very analogous to gallstones. I woke up this morning at 4 AM very nautious, VERY close to vomitting but I kept it down. At 6:30 I woke up again and drank some epsom salt. I've gone to the bathroom 4 times and only 2 of them was there anything resembling stones, very tiny mostly and one came close to pea size. I still feel like there is alot in my stomache (its 10 AM) and I am waiting for it to come out. How much longer do I have to wait? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)