CureZone   Log On   Join
How much longer?

soheil Views: 1,480
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 152,311

How much longer?

Well, I took the plunge last night with a cup and a half of oo and a cup of grapefruit juice. Falling asleep was tough since I never sleep on my side so I switched to laying on my back. There was a concert going on in my torso and at times it was unnervin. I dreamt in the night that I had found a pouch full of diamonds, some tiny and some 2 cm in diameter very analogous to gallstones. I woke up this morning at 4 AM very nautious, VERY close to vomitting but I kept it down. At 6:30 I woke up again and drank some epsom salt. I've gone to the bathroom 4 times and only 2 of them was there anything resembling stones, very tiny mostly and one came close to pea size. I still feel like there is alot in my stomache (its 10 AM) and I am waiting for it to come out. How much longer do I have to wait? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)