CureZone   Log On   Join
The earth is a plant preparing to pollinate timelessness

rudenski Views: 3,966
Published: 10 years ago

The earth is a plant preparing to pollinate timelessness

Things get tough down here... Human love fails...
People break your heart... War... Hunger... Pollution... Dis-ease... Abuse... Broken Hearts... Loneliness...

I died. And that was not the end of it... For ten years I could not talk about it... except to say... I met God...
20 years later... I can't shut up... 25 years or more now...
maybe it is time for me to stop saying so much... like I could ever stop talking about it... it... It is the magikal, wonderful love that awaits us... when we die... I wake up early and during my sleep... angels... my higher self... or
God by a thousand, thousand names- Love speaks to me...

This morning God whom I call Y-h pronounce Yaw (but you can call it dog or love or Jesus or anything you want and its okay) but I would like for you to see what met me far above the sky... beyond time... way up high... as love.... Not just any kind of love... love itself... all of it... and this is what love or God or whatever name you want to give to kindness... compassion...God or your favorite name for the best Mommy and Daddy who ever lived... who slips you twenty bucks when things are rough.. or gently sings you a gentle song when your heart breaks or things go wrong...

I died and went where love never fails, there are no wars...
no sickness or disease... we are never lonely... and still... I returned to that shattered...bleeding... broken body far below... but why... Because I thought I could add to love... My little ego believed I could create love that was better than what I was experiencing in my Near Death Experience... Today, I do not believe that I can... but I can let more of there come here... if I will just let it...

On my return to my body...from the side of perfect love I fell... and much like the first piece of love that ever fell... my love broke... and for billions and billions of us who also fall... we fall and break... All hearts break that fall... We who fall can focus on our broken lives and try to figure out how to put the pieces back together but this is where I am today...

Every time I try to figure things out... things never work out... 25 plus years after my second fall(the first when I was born) I(actually the quiet still voice of love) have finally figured out that I(my ego)am getting in the way of the things I wanted most out of life... I was out at the ocean and pollution caused by brown tide was killing millions of fish, my attempts at human love had all failed,
wars were going on and people were killing each other because someone told someone that someone hated someone like me... and I believed them.... and somewhere else someone did the same and they believed them too...

Belief is a powerful thing... but back to what the quiet still voice said to me this morning... My soul and every soul is made out of pure love... that inner core of who we are... the collection of every loving and kind thought about us or by us.... and every loving thing done by us or for us... If we see or experience the world as pain and suffering... then we should do something about it... If it is within our power to help... we should act...and act with love to help change things we can change... Those kinds of actions are the very building blocks of who and what we are on the other side... but... if we see things we can not change... individually... by acting like helping clean up the world by not littering...etc... If we see things going on so wrong that it seems impossible for us to change... it is a signpost that we should still try... but how we try is what goes wrong for us below... Down here... we often just glare at awful world events, car crashes on the sides of roads... rancid sewage leaching out to sea... world hunger... cruelty... We gawk and subconsciously think how lucky is our lot... and we just go on... But there is something we can do...

Before I fell back into my body, I had a stopover with a lesser god I call the Librarian(whom some call God) who showed me how the world went by... from first to the last moment of it life... I saw the earth grow and die... Much like you and I... I saw how the earth goes through stages of growth and decay... seasons... but on a much grander scale... ages... From age to age I saw how each age starts out with a spark... grows bright, then brighter...and brighter still... and then begins to dim... much like human love... But our intentions... all of us who live on this
earth make a difference... We truly do... I saw how we are all spheres of influence... The light or absence of light we give to one another make those we touch brighter or darker... in whatever degree we give...

In the last age of the earth... I saw the light growing very dim... men were being very cruel to one another... the oceans were turning into a sewer... the spheres below had very little natural affection for one another and lived in fear... but then... I saw light move across the globe... a loving light... full of love... reach into those and restore
each spirit and soul... Across the world and deep down the light went... into the very core of the earth... as the lesser god's world was too sad to leave it where it was... Much like a new-born pit-dog puppy wandering across a major highway... the light had had enough and picked us up... and kept us in a most wonderful place until the earth finally died...

but nothing loving really dies... It just changes locations... love never dies... All love returns to love...

I earlier spoke of a spark but this is where you come in and I come in... While the wars go on and on... pollution piles up in the earth and sky... while our hearts get broken time after time... there is something we can do... When we see a car crash on the side of the road... when we
breathe in smokey haze... when we hear a screaming mother out of control... we can intend for the earth and sky... a mother and her child... for the person who is injured... better days ahead... Every negative unloving situation we come across is a test by this lesser aspect of god I met to prove that he can keep the world in a perfect balance of dark and light... But in the last age of the earth I saw how he failed... things just went from bad to worse... but the children cried out to the sky... and asked for the natural affection they were missing... their mother's breast... their father's protection... and somewhere way up above the sky the light or God or whatever one wants to call love reached out his hand... drew her children to her breast and within her arms and nursed us back to health. But it all starts out with a cry... a spark...

The problem, at least from what was told to me in my pre-waking conversation with whatever I met way up above the sky, is that we are getting in our own way to what could be if we would just let it be. When we act lovingly that is good... that is what we all should do.... but when we just gawk and glare at the lack of natural affection around us... the terrible conditions in the world... and the foremost the broken state of our own hearts... then our brain is getting in the way of our mind...

Our mind is directly connected to the light... If we were to just intend loving intentions into every situation... even as the world is growing very dim... then we can literally be the spark that changes the world... Our loving intentions without our brain getting in the way can literally change the things we can not change alone... because all of us with souls are literally connected to the
the very core of light that is coming soon... to an earth near you... Be the spark in even the harshest situation... and we as opposed to "I" will literally begin to change the world into its idealized life. Just as a century plant take a hundred years to finally bloom, the earth will as well but instead of six billion selfish spheres of me, me, me's... if we finally realize this thing is not going to get any better until we stop just gawking and intend love for one another in every situation then we will be the spark that makes the earth healthy and whole... We are on the earth but more... we are the earth...

As pollen is to a flower... we are to the earth... but the earth is waiting for us to mature into beautiful souls... and then... in her last season... the last age... and she will release us... each and every purified loving spirit and soul... into timelessness... When we get out of the way and each of us intends love... it will be the time for the physical plant that is earth to die but she will live on through us... all of us who lived and loved... Each and every sphere of love grown on the earth... once matured will be released into timelessness... We can hold on to things that die or be the spark that never dies... Give love to things we can not change alone and you do what timeless... and what you do will leave this world behind and finally.. the little light you are will find... what you have been looking for all all along... and together each and every spark of light will return to the light...
and our lights will mingle with all of the other spheres of light that will never die...

A spark of love and light to all,

rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (5)