CureZone   Log On   Join
localized skin problem,and acne..

doug1986 Views: 1,378
Published: 10 years ago

localized skin problem,and acne..

Hey guys,I am new here.. whats up?

I have been having skin problems and im not sure if anyone can help me though. I have Acne problems for years and I have been trying burts bees products for 3 months. No change,my best friend told me to just use the tomato soap and tomato toner,and some moisturizing lotion,and it'd fix me right up,wrong. The garden tomato soap is suppost to be good because it keeps just enough oil in the skin,without takin too much. What is mainly bothering me is my face area below my lips and chin,that whole area has been enflammed for 2 months. Cracks,redness,dry flakiness(Every day when i wake up and during day at work it gets flaky and dry even after i use moisturizer once i start moving my mouth a lot by talking and eating)...and the worst part is i am breaking out in these tiny white like bumps under the skin. It is SO annoying. It was bad today again,varies day to day..but..i dont know why these are forming or what they are from,its only been like 4 weeks..it wasnt doing it back when i used different burts bees Acne wash and products. Mostly on my right side of the area lately. I dont know how to make it go away,bad enough having Acne on other parts of face,but this localized area is very annoying,the whole area also burns to,and its kinda raw..no skin color,just redness on the side that the bumps are on..

Sorry,its lengthy,just trying to be descriptive..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)