CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi there 116323

Surfer27 Views: 7,592
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,521,369

Hi there 116323

Hi there 116323,
Surfer27 here. How's it going? I just read your text on what, you're going through and my heart goes out to you, as I myself have been going through the exact similar symptoms as you. I have been struggling with these fbo issues, since 3yrs ago, January 2006. This next year, will make it 4 yrs of suffering with this. I like you, want to get some answers!! I have also asked God, what to do about this, because I know what's started this, but now, I am in the mode of wanting to try to get back a semi normal life, if I can. I was pleased to hear, that you were trusting God, or looking to Him for help. Just to give you abit of a background for me, I myself have accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour in my life, when I was only 6yrs old. I am now 27 yrs old and have been a Christian for 21 yrs now. I just wanted to share this information with you, because it seems like both you and I have 1 thing in common (having a personal relationship with Christ). So, how long have you been a Christian for? When was the first time, you accepted Christ into your life, when you made that decision? Anyhow, getting back on topic, a guy through Curezone, mentioned a supplement, that helped him, get a semi normal life back again and the thing he used, was a supplement called B5 pantothenic acid. I don't know if you have used this before, but if your and mine's situation sounds pretty similar, then I'd be willing to try this, if it helps you or I, get our lives back, ya know what I mean? I just thought I'd mention this to you, as a way of saying, there's hope!! Ultimately that hope, will only come through Jesus Christ and no one else!! Anyways, just wanted to send this to you. Take care and God bless. Keep your head up and keep trusting Him. He knows, what we are going through and I have to remain hopeful, that Christ will heal me. However, God will heal me, when He wants to, not when I want to, right! Alright well, I gotta go but I will talk to you later. Take it easy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.267 sec, (1)