CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fraud (edit)

quincyjonesfan1 Views: 8,028
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,521,612

Re: Fraud (edit)

I'm honestly amazed at your stupidity, George the Dummy. Because I had predicted your reaction and your reply to me was the same reaction I had predicted (to which you had seen).

Let me show you my initial prediction of your reaction.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no! I have never seen them"
Compared to what you said "If there is a 400 year old human living anywhere, send me the proof." (you basically said, uhhhh, i never seen them, send me proof)
WHY THE f*** WOULD SOMEBODY TELL YOU THAT THERE IS 1000 YEAR OLDS LIVING AND THE CURE FOR ALL HEALTH ISSUES?
Does your retarded mind have any implications of what would happen if the truth would be revealed?
I may be revealing too much to you, you idiot. But what the hell do the banks and businesses that control the trillionaire pharmacy companies have to gain when the true leaders get cancer or die from old age?

And this is how you end your debate, we have come to the conclusion that "No one believes you". Look yeah, billions people live in ignorance of the corrupt world everyday and live in experiments everyday, no one seeks the truth from corruption even that can be seen clearly. Considering that fact, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO HELP EVERYONE.

Also you claim to me being an alien or me claiming to be an alien, listen stupid, I'm a homosapien and you're a homosapien, that still does not excuse the fact that I have an all around general problem with the majority of homosapiens.

This debate is over, you caused that by your last retarded comment, not only that, but you are a m*o*o*n, not only a m*o*o*n, but a m*o*o*n whom takes up excuses and has a hard time of comprehending things. But not only are you a m*o*o*n, you are less of a m*o*o*n, so that makes it even worse, doesn't it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)