CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Patrick Swayze Dead at Fifty-Seven after Placing False Hopes in Chemotherapy

quincyjonesfan1 Views: 8,216
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,518,949

Re: Patrick Swayze Dead at Fifty-Seven after Placing False Hopes in Chemotherapy

Sigh...

First, you know the corruption of modern medicine, great! But alternative medicine isn't so great either, modern and alternative medicine have the same amount of quaks as each other.

You crack me up, let's remain "Civil". We humans should not debate, we should remain "Civil". Rofl, monkey see monkey do and that's all the monkey do, certain people like you are stuck in the animal kingdom and have not truly evolved to a higher being of intelligence. Asking questions, debating, researching, using common sense plus other things separates you from the animals, but you don't seem to understand.
You debate to get to learn and get to a damn conclusion, it is obvious rmvandevijver was a complete m*o*o*n who was spurting comments out of his ass with no logic.

You know about corruption, but you don't have the solution. I tend to believe chrisb about luekemia, but come on, you help so many people with cancer, you can get funding from people with cancer, you can get funding from their family and charity if you set it up correctly. You can set up a contract for a business where you only get paid after you cure your patients fully and hey, I give you that business idea to yourself, I have no desire to participate in BS.

Let me state in personal opinions, humans are evil, so are docs who prescribe crap like pharmacy drugs, pharmacy drugs as poisonous, that poison removes a symptom of a health problem you may have. Being that KIND of doc is the easiest job ever, laying your ass prescribing some crap, you get lots of money and lots of benefits! Life couldn't be better! Also, money = power = control of people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)