CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting Questions

nbjasmine Views: 1,309
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,519,807

Re: Fasting Questions

ooh! let me be the first to weigh in on this one. but first, congrats on making day 5! you're doing great.

i was hungry on and off for my entire long fast. every day, to some degree, i had exactly that feeling you are describing. by day 11 i had gotten very good at just ignoring it. i thought about it as giving "the hand" to my inner food junkie. not saying you have an inner food junkie- that's just me. but by day 28/29 i was going crazy with hunger- see the posts below about menstruation. i hope you do not end your fast near your regularly "scheduled" period. next time, i will fast through it if it falls too close.

i also did experience the crampies you are describing. i found VERY GENTLE yoga to be the most beneficial thing for it. just enough movement during my fast to ease those aches. i also did tae kwon do, but it's easy to overdo.

last, keep in mind, that during a long fast your focus is turned inward, just like in pregnancy. you can feel, hear, taste, SMELL, and see all the bodily experiences like never before because you have no food distractions inside you. ask chris for a more scientific explanation. he's great for that. i cover the intuitive (nudging chris playfully).

good luck!

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)