CureZone   Log On   Join
Final Post for a While.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
DhammaBoy Views: 3,898
Published: 12 years ago

Final Post for a While.

I hope everything goes well for you guys. I'll check back every once and a while and see how everyone is doing. I've given all the info I have for now.

I really hope your guys give the Epiceram a try. There are no negative side effects so I think it should be a must try for everyone that is still having trouble. It's a skin barrier repair cream and it's doing just what it was designed to do.

Don't discount it just because someone says it doesn't work. I know for a fact that it does, and I wouldn't be giving advice like this if I didn't believe in it 100%. My lips are healed and it is thanks to this cream. It's all I use.

You have to give it a short period of time before you will notice results. As with anything. You can't expect a miracle to happen overnight. My lips are still changing for the better everyday I feel like. It's taken a year for them to get to where they are now, just using this cream. They got to a managable point very fast though, within weeks, then they just got better and more normal as time passed and I continued using the repair cream.

Badlips, I hope you give it a chance. Don't let any intial results drive you off. It is not a fault of the cream. It's just your lips going through whatever their process is to get to normalcy. You have to think about how long your lips have been abnormal.

Don't have any preconceived notions about what it is going to look like. I can already see you doing that. Just let it work for 1 week. If it hasn't started making at least some difference, then I would start posting about it. Please, PLEASE don't discourage people from using this product just yet. Words are very powerful, and since you are the only one trying it at the moment, people are listening to you more intently than you realize.

I have the utmost faith in this product.

It has changed my life! I am a different person today!

Love and good luck,

Martin

P.S. My e-mail is (Merkabawise@hotmail.com). You all feel free to contact me if you have any questions or for anything at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)