CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello again

chrisb1 Views: 1,141
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,519,537

Re: hello again

Hello Jasmine,
the question of whether we are optimally-nourished from todays diet by living abstemiously and only according to appetite?

Unless you are a farm-hand or involved with heavy physical labor, and lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle, the body cannot use or even demand great quantities of food.

The body will normally respond to calorific-expenditure: the more calories you burn in physical labor/activity the more the body will signal for them to be replaced by increasing appetite.

AND...................
Even if you are burning many calories and eating like a farm-hand, the quality of the foods you eat is much less than it was just over 40 years ago. According to Dr Al Sears MD to extract the same nutrition from one orange grown at that time you would now have to eat 8 today. Cause? Depleted soils, even in organic farming methods but to a lesser extent.

This is the reason I have sought (after many years of trial and error) that supplementation is the key to optimal health.
The absolute best wholefood and most bioavailable supplement on the market today is INTRAMAX.

Google it, and you will see what I mean, especially the testimonials.

I use it myself.

Take care

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.016 sec, (1)