CureZone   Log On   Join
Epsom Salts and Diabetes

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Joan 4k Views: 1,059
Published: 17 years ago

Epsom Salts and Diabetes

Hi,

I've gotten my mother to try Dr. Clark's approach to diabetes by doing the 18-day parasite Cleanse. She also has done Dr. Burrough's Master Cleanser and enjoyed it. She has Type II diabetes and through those to things has been able to bring her weight down along with her daily Sugar count. She feels great and is quite happy with herself.

However, doing The Master Cleanser and later a liver flush, she noticed her ankles swelled. It was worse with the Liver Flush where it took a few days for the swelling to go down and she became scared. She found that both salts (sea and epsom) caused her Sugar count to go up. When she does a Master Cleanse now, she uses the laxative tea both morning and night in order for her ankles not to swell.

She's 70 years old, and wants to do more Liver Flushes but wants me to find another method where she wouldn't have to take Epsom Salts . I've read on the Classic Coke Flush, but I doubt she would agree to drink all that apple juice, and I know she would rather do it in one day's time instead over a longer period. (I know she needs to walk around more to keep the swelling down, but at 70 years old, and having an arthritic knee, she wouldn't be able to yet. I'm just glad that she has an open mind at her age just to be able to try all that she has so far!)

Does anyone have any suggestions or alternatives to Epsom Salts ? I've read where some have not even used Epsom Salts during the liver flush, just grapefruit juice, (and the 10:00 drink with the grapefruit juice and olive oil). Without epsom salts, would the flush be safe and effective?

Thanks for any suggestions on this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)