CureZone   Log On   Join
Been a long time! Lips look great! (High Res Pics)

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
DhammaBoy Views: 3,825
Published: 12 years ago

Been a long time! Lips look great! (High Res Pics)

Hi Guys and Gals!

Just thought I'd stop by and check the pages. I see the same old crew is here and some new faces. Welcome! Same old problem and no sticking solutions I see.

I'm still rockin' and rollin' with the Epiceram! My lips have never looked better and I'm living life. I'm not sure if any of you tried the stuff for any extended period of time, or at all. Maybe my post will encourage some of the newbies to give it a try and some of the old timers to maybe give it another. Many of the people on the forum know me and know I've tried nearly Everything! My old pictures are in this forums Image Gallery at the bottom of the page, in a folder named "Martin's Before and After". That's when they were at their worst!

My regimen:

I wake, take a shower, not worrying if I get my lips wet, although I like to let the water beat on them a little, because I can =) I dry my face and apply a thin layer of Epiceram. After meals I like to rinse my lips a little and wipe them in a circular motion. Not hard, just to clean them. Then I apply another light layer of Epiceram. That's it! I don't lick my lips excessively, though it doesn't really matter too much. Just causes a little dryness. I use the Epiceram like lip balm if they are feeling a little dry. It's great stuff. Soaks right in, is tasteless, and make my lips look great!

The "White Dots" are grown under, the "White Lines" barely peak there heads anymore and are easily removed by eating or a trip to the sink for a light rinse and wipe. I can talk, laugh, sing, eat, etc. with ease. What more could you want?

I've included a link to some pics, because I know that no one on here believes anything anyone says without some rock hard evidence. It's a tough crowd in here!

Link: http://img39.imageshack.us/g/dsc00271p.jpg/

Anyway, let me know if you guys have any questions. I hope things are going well for all of you and I hope the folks that try the Epiceram get the same positive results I have!

Good luck!

Martin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)