CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mackenzie

mackenzie1 Views: 3,671
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,514,464

Re: Mackenzie

I'm so sorry that you are still having so much trouble! The suggestion to put 3 cups of vinegar in the bath water sounds very promising as something new to try, or the Epsom Salts as another poster suggested. I also like Aveeno colloidal oatmeal in the bath, but the vinegar sounds very promising. I hope you try it.

Doctors Defense does not sting. It's very soothing. It's the only thing that I've found that works for me, except Benadryl creme. I use both, alternating each one to take advantage of the benefits that both have to offer. Maybe you'll have better luck ordering the Blue Poppy Herbs Eczema Ointment another person recommended. According to that poster, it is especially helpful with itching. I looked it up on Google and found their website:

http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstorefb/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Pr...

This sounds very interesting because it's a Chinese herb ointment like Doctors Defense. And most wonderfully, it's much cheaper ($10!) I'm definately going to try the Blue Poppy Herbs since it's much cheaper and I use Doctors Defense at least once or twice a week as a proactive measure to keep the eczema away.

I haven't had any new outbreaks of eczema, but my skin feels more sensitive than it did before. Maybe I'm just focusing on it more, being careful to watch for any new bumps indicating eczema problems ahead. I'm moisturizing several times a day, though, which helps.

Best regards,

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)