CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain under left rib/H-Pylori/Elevated Lipase

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
annbrauch Views: 6,445
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 151,495

Re: Pain under left rib/H-Pylori/Elevated Lipase

Boy, I can relate to a lot! I had a c-section 3 months ago in the midst of a mycoplasm infection that took 6 weeks of Antibiotics to finnally clear. I was then experiencing a lot of GI problems and aches/pains all over chest area and abdomen. I went to the ER to rule out heart problems (which of course it wasn't) and was diagnosed with a probable ulcer/gastritis. I tested positive (IGM) to h. pylori and did the triple therapy. I must say, that improved my belching and stomach a lot even though the thought of 2 more weeks of Antibiotics terrified me. I've had 8 1/2 weeks of Antibiotics in 3 months. That in itself can do a number on your body. I get scoped by the GI at the hospital on Wed to see what there is to see. I did my first flush last night because I also had a coupld small stones in the Gall bladder (but it wasn't inflamned and they didn't think it was the true cause of my problems). I plan another flush in a couple weeks if I'm not on more meds. I waited until I was done the triple therapy to flush. I'm still not normal, but a lot better than I was. Hang in there. Mycoplasm is also probably a cause of Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome so get rid of it. My chiroprator said H.pylori can sometimes take over when a lot of antibiotics are used that kill of your good bacteria. He and my medical doctors all think probiotics are a great idea. I'm taking them daily (one with 8 strains) and will continue for as long as I need too. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.883 sec, (1)