CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for mouthwash for bleeding gums

livingwaters Views: 13,283
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,514,132

Re: MMS for mouthwash for bleeding gums

I have a deep tooth infection that is close to the jaw and I have been taking a Miracle-Mineral-Supplement / MSM mouthwash combo for the last 3 months in an attempt to get rid of it. I also swallow some of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement / MSM mixture (about an equivalent of 5 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement activated). First I activate the MMS in one glass and then add 1/2 a teaspoon of MSM to a different glass. I then shower, brush my teeth and mix the two right after as suggested on Jim Humbles site. I gargle the mix straight away for about a minute and then swallow some as well. I don't swallow the bit I gargle - that gets spat out. The infection built up a lot of back pressure and eventually erupted out of the gum in front of the tooth. I am going to the dentist tomorrow to see what the status of it is. I will get another X-Ray to see where it is at first. One thing I will note is that I use lime juice to activate the MMS and last week I ran out of it for 2-3 days so I didn't do it. Within this time the infection seemed to flare up again and I got a headache and I think that the tooth became more sensitive. As I got back onto the MMS all this went away again. So it's definitely helping. I am not sure if it has cured it but it's certainly stopping it from getting worse. I suspect I may have to up the dosage if it hasn't cured it completely but I'm not 100% on this. Jim does say that the dosage needs to be increased if you are not getting cures. Anyhow I will let you know how the dentist appointment goes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)