I'm sorry if this is on the website, but it's not coming up for me at the moment. I was wondering if parasites can cause allergies to foods? I have a friend who in her late 20's suddenly became allergic to mustard. We're talking go to ER use an epi-pen type reaction. Just over a year ago she added sesame to the list (hives and wheezing at the time).
She is originally from Ireland and grew up on a dairy farm, but has been in the States since the late 80's, though she goes back to visit family occasionally. So I suppose it's possible she has parasites of some kind, though I don't know if she's ever had any treatments while growing up. It just seems weird to me to develop an allergy as an adult like that, so I keep thinking there must be some way to fix it.