CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mackenzie

momof322 Views: 3,700
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,514,027

Re: Mackenzie

Thanks! I'm gonna try ordering it again. When I click on "buy Zen Fusion" nothing happens. I wonder if it's something with my computer. But then again I make purchases on line all the time without any problems. Do you know if I can put this on my skin after it's been scratched to the point of bleeding and weeping? Wondering if it will burn on the open sores. Just when I think it may get better it starts to itch like crazy and no matter how hard I try not to scratch I just have to. Feels like 100 mosquito bites at once. I'll look into that sensitive skin cream too.

I've tried 2 prescription non steroid creams- Promiseb and EpiCeram. Promiseb is a healing cream and EpiCeram is supossed to stop itch and moisturize. About 1 hour after I applied it this morning my hands and thumb itched incredibly bad that it bled and weeped. The Promiseb seemed good at healing the skin but it came in such a small tube that it lasted me only 1 week and my co-pay is $35. I think I will get it refilled anyway.

Kind of Funny story: Nurse at my Derms office took out the stitch this morning, looked at my one hand and said "Oh My God" (which was the better one) then I showed her my other one and her reaction was even worse.
Thanks again! Will keep you posted on the ACV. Someone said to stop using baking soda so I am gonna do that and see what happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)