CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some advise needed re time to do a parasite cleanse

hopinso Views: 4,503
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 151,421

Re: Some advise needed re time to do a parasite cleanse

Ah, well, if you are actively passing parasites, then it is probably time to do the cleanse. May I recommend the product Parastroy. It combines the essential antiparasitical herbs with a bowel cleansing formula. When I did my first cleanse my naturopath also suggested the use of digestive enzymes to help things go faster. I got excellent results. If you chose another product, try and do something that will support regular bowel function, its very important to get out the toxins as quickly as possible.
Do not be afraid of enemas. I admit I was pretty grossed out when my doc. suggested doing them, but they are well worth the effort. A vinegar enema will help with you efforts to flush out any intestinal parasites. I got my 2 quart bag at WalMart for less than $5.00.
You can also eat certain foods that will irritate parasites, these include garlic, onions, cayenne and other hot peppers, carrots (great for liver parasites) and brown rice. One thing that I consider essential to add to your diet is raw pumpkin seeds-tapeworms hate them, and so do other intestinal parasites.
Most parasite cleanses call for a two-three week regimen followed by a break, then a repeat dosage to kill newly hatched and matured parasites. Do another Liver Flush while you are on this break. You may be amazed at what will come out once the nasties are dead. I remember I was. Good luck and I hope some of my experiences will help you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)