CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for mouthwash for bleeding gums

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

SDK Views: 13,798
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,514,065

Re: MMS for mouthwash for bleeding gums

Hi All,

I was actually going to post my rather fresh experiences with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement all in one go, but may be going in parts like this will be a better way.

I have started "Naturopathy" last June and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement came my way. One of the problems turned out to be Amalgams and a dead stub of a tooth. Naturo dentist sold me oregano oil, oregano capsules and a few more things worth some $100 to hopefully get my mouth in order. Well, that did not happen and I still have it all. I got talked into going on a Water Fast (19 days) and that meant nothing but water into me, never mind oregano capsules.

I just received Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and DMSO and I begun the mouth washing my way. 2 drops MMS, 10 drops Citric and 36 drops DMSO. Watch it, adding DMSO heats the MMS mixture rather well.

Taken in the mouth plugging as much of the mouth cavity past the teeth with my tongue as possible keepin the mixture pretty much on the teeth only, 2-3 times a day for a month. I stopped brushing after a few days because there was no need to do so any longer. The very important part of this is to keep the mixture in the mouth as long as possible, half an hour or so. It grows bulky with saliva and thins with it, but the time is still of essence.

The result?

By the end of the second day, my gums completely stopped bleeding while brushing.

By day 14, it became obvious that the washes remove not only leftovers of meals and plaque, but also tartar.

Although I was instructed by the dentist to not brush or othervise clean my teeth 24 hours prior to my next visit, I had obliged by stopping good 36 hours prior to make darn sure that the result was true.

Saliva microscopic test showed no bacteria. None, Zilch. But it showed increased count of white cells.

Plaque virtually nonexistent. The assistant had to scrape all over all my teeth inside and out (24 1/2 of them at the time) to get enough of it for the microscope specimen. No bacteria, Nothing, Zilch.

I have admitted to using MMS/DMSO and I had been submitted to a cross-examination as to the way applied, where obtainable etc. Actually, we had a quite a nice chat.

I also have a very stubborn abscess in my gum, which has been with me for some 4-5 years, held at bay with tetracyclin whenever it flared up. I would love to state that MMS got it too, but such is not the case. Never the less, MMS is at least able to keep it in check. It looks like this one will have to be taken out with a scalpel.

By the way, Iodine/DMSO on a bit of cotton and covered with aluminum foil square folded over an abscessed tooth, or gum, does better job than MMS. Iodine calms the inflammation down. When the gum is an open wound after extraction in the vicinity of such inflammation, magnesium oil on such a pad and covered with the foil (to prevent washing off with saliva) removes pain and calms the inflammation in seconds.

My teeth have become somewhat sensitive to the MMS/DMSO mixture by now (2 months later) and I am using it only once a day now and sometime even miss. Yet it keeps my teeth as clean as can be. The teeth are actually sensitive only where they are rather well worn down. The enamel itself does not appear to suffer either to me, or to my dentist (so far).

With kind regards, Slavek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)