CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mackenzie

mackenzie1 Views: 3,650
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,513,612

Re: Mackenzie

Hi Momo!

I'm so sorry that the ACV isn't working for you, but Lakemama said that it took about three weeks for it to make a difference. Maybe something wonderful will happen the third week! It might just take a little longer. Perhaps you could stick with it the full three weeks before writing it off?

The remedy that helped me get well the most was Doctors Defense. I've ordered it twice, and I'm about to order it a third time so that I can have an extra on hand in case of emergencies. I didn't have any trouble using their website. I wonder if it's down or something. I'll let you know if my order goes through.

My experiment with finding the ultimate hand cream for sensitive skin is still underway. I've tried about four L'Occitane products, and I've found one that I like greatly. It's called Hypo-allergenic Ultimate Comfort. It has organic cotton in it as part of the formula, which I find to be very soothing and protective. I'm thinking the cotton might be helpful in filling in the skin barrier where it might be weaker than other people's.

Best wishes that the ACV helps! I've become totally convinced that healing eczema is very doable because of how relatively quiet the eczema support forum is. If it were that hard, I would think there would be a lot more posters! So hang in there!

Best,

Mackenzie

P.S. I just reordered the Doctor's Defense and didn't have any problems with their website. After opening up the website, I clicked on buy Zen Fusion and chose the first formula (without cortisone creme,) clicked proceed to check-out and finished up buy entering the information requested. I hope so much that you can work through the website because Doctors Defense has been such a great help to me. Benadryl creme works well too, but Doctors Defense is my favorite. If you let me know where you are having problems, maybe I can help you through (at least I'll try!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)