CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: baking soda DID help

Paul DeGaul Views: 2,157
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,513,798

Re: baking soda DID help

That's a good job to get back to juicing, Carol. You don't have to stop anything, but the green juices (especially kale) are tops for getting alkaline. Sweeter won't be better - greener will. Celery too (high in food sodium).

Pulling a 6.5 for saliva indicates that you're low on alkaline. Much below that and you're risking getting ill. Even 6.5 is a clear indicator though. That should be over 7.0 on a regular basis, and I think you can easily do that by adding the Moreless drink (which utilizes Calcium), including adding the kelp to the drink or to the diet.

Getting the pH up will definitely help with any Liver Cleansing because you lose bile salts during cleansing. I wish more people would understand this - cleansing comes at a price, and will actually make one sick if the alkaline minerals aren't replenished. But also, bile is composed of those alkaline minerals, and bile flow cannot happen without them.

In some ways Liver Flushing may become obsolete if you do the Moreless thing because it should cause a steadier, slower cleansing along with a rebuilding. I can't vouch for that by experience but theoretically it should happen.

Ciao ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)