For a mouthwash, which you spit out without swallowing, it is better to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement unactivated. The acid in your mouth will activate it enough. The concentration I use is 5 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement mixed with 1 cup of water. Do not mix the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with lemon juice or any other kind of acid first. After rinsing with the MMS and water solution, spit it out and then rinse well with fresh water. I think that if you continue to use MMS that has been activated with lemon juice (or citric acid , vinegar, etc) for a mouthwash you risk damaging the enamel of your teeth. Let me repeat that it is very important that you not swallow the MMS solution that I am talking about here.
I do not know about the bleeding gums issue, sorry.