CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm Getting Emails Saying...

Invincible Views: 2,104
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,513,697

Re: I'm Getting Emails Saying...

I know you have an understanding about how Law of Attraction works Zoe, so I am a little surprised that you join others in preparing for the worst. I am not judging, just a little surprised in my observation that's all ... of course, I am not an American and I don't own a TV or a radio, so I am not bombarded with fear based theories ......... and when I do read anything fear based (that is so often supported and applauded on Curezone) it just makes me giggle ... sorry, I just won't buy into it.

From a Law of Attraction point of view, we draw to us what we focus on. When we focus on the worst possible scenarios, we draw them to us. It's an inclusion based Universe. There is no such thing as No. Whatever we focus on, wanted OR unwanted is to draw it to us.

To focus on unwanted things, to prepare for a lack based future seems so urghhh!

How about focusing on what is wanted? A new reality? Surely, a different focus would proove better use of time and energy? I know when I focus on wanted things (even when the odds are stacked against me), it doesn't take long to draw to me all the right circumstances, people etc. to make things happen.

Just a suggestion :-)

Best wishes

Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)