CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headache advise

Hope2BCandidaFree Views: 1,948
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,512,533

Re: Headache advise

that's how mine affect me too -- I get really pale. It's only recently I decided that they are likely due to candida, but I started getting them when I was 16, so originally thought they were hormonal. I ate a LOT of Sugar as a teenager though, and spent a year as a young adult on anti-biotics off and on which was probably what tipped the scales. I think my boys are prone too, but only one of them will listen to my warnings. I understand, it took getting really sick to motivate me into all this research and then make the dietary changes -- but of course, I'd like to prevent their suffering.

Just realized you are the one whose posts I've enjoyed --reading about your experience with sauerkraut! You were my inspiration to try it. I just need to figure out the right amount. Also, it makes the coating on my tongue thicker. Have you experienced that? Any idea why that would happen?

And you are right -- ultimately God does have better plans for us -- I hope it includes this life, but for those who put their faith in Jesus Christ, we know we have better plans in store. I hold onto that, and try not to panic on days that are especially rough. I'm praying for your daughter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)