CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone have a clue as to what this is?

pjay Views: 1,472
Published: 10 years ago

Anyone have a clue as to what this is?

I will first say that I am more or less off of iodine. I started in Nov 07, and was taking 4 drops for about 8 or so months about 6 days a week. Then I found out I was pregnant, so I cut back to 1-2 drops about 3 days a week. Then I just kind forgot and took a drop or two when I did remember, probably once every 2-3 weeks. After my baby arrived (very healthy and perfect), since I am nursing, I continued with 1-2 drops about once a week or so. I haven't had any in over a week. Now....about 4 days ago I started having a strange sensation that is akin to how you feel when you breath really cold air, but not necessarily when I am breathing. Not in my windpipe but I can feel it all the way from below my collar bone about 5 inches to toward my shoulders to under my chin. I can feel it most of the time. I have noticed it gone a few times but before I know it, it's back again. (I am not sick and do not have a cold or respiratory anything). I also have a very, very, very dry itchy spot on my neck-toward the back kind of on the side that I cannot get to go away. I have put coconut oil on it, and Iodine then coconut oil, and it seems worse when I put something on it than not. I don't think it has to do with too much Iodine or too little...I just don't know what it is. I have tried to google my symptom and the only thing I found was deleted. I know you guys have super powers on how to find stuff, and I would like to tap that if I could please.
ANY idea what is going on? Any input is thankfully received.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)