CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Atrial fibrillation - any help?

Tony Isaacs Views: 4,609
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,512,349

Re: Atrial fibrillation - any help?

I would certainly stick with the hawthorne, iodine (I recommend and use a combination of magnascent and SSKI), magnesium and cayenne.  And I would add some good oils such as coconut oil. olive oil, fish oil and flaxseed oil along with CoQ10 (it needs the oils to be properly absorbed, btw, and the oils are good by themselves).  Are you also taking selenium?  It is a vital co-factor for Iodine.  The same is true for calcium - it and magnesium are co-factors for one another and should be supplemented on a 2 or 3 parts calcium to 1 part magnesium ratio.  What kind of Hawthorne were you using and how much?  Dr. Christopher's is tops in my book, and take PLENTY of it, at least at first - up to a couple of ounces a day for the first week or two.

Two other additions to strongly consider would be plenty of vitamin C and plenty of vitamin D3 (either via daily sun exposure or supplementation).

A mostly raw, mostly vegetarian diet should also help, as should regular moderate exercise (don't overdo it, just do it!).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)