CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headache advise

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
Hope2BCandidaFree Views: 1,945
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,860

Re: Headache advise

I'm so sorry your daughter is suffering -- YES, I've had a huge problem with headaches! I don't have an easy fix, but would like to say I think your post actually indicated the things that may make the biggest difference -- changing her diet and eating more sauerkraut. I've had candida and migraines for about 20 years, and just came to the conclusion that I can't go on an anti-candida diet/protocol for a few months and then return to a more liberal diet. I have to make it a lifestyle and include some practices that will help my bowels move more often & easily so candida can't fester. Now that I've got that in my head, I actually feel less discouraged. I'm on day 7 without a migraine and don't know exactly which change I made that made the most difference, or if this success will last, but I've changed diet, just started eating sauerkraut yesterday (but had a bowel movement this morning which was a yay and hooray in itself, AND it was easy!), also increased fiber (Super Seed) and taking anti-fungals (try Thorne SF722 -- supposedly the yeasties cannot adapt to it, and I was just told it helps to take 15 a day), etc. I realize changing your daughter's diet isn't so easy because she may not yet be able to make the correlation and have the motivation to eat differently. Without it coming from her, it's such a battle. I'm also doing detox foot baths and oil pulling as well as breathing oxygen enrich air (have machine), and been seeing a Rolfer for connective tissue work -- including work on my skull, also started taking Triphala for regularity. Even reading this short list sounds a little nutty, but I've been desperate. Something has made a difference. Oh, I also weaned off of sleep meds (which your daughter is probably not on anyway, but pharmaceuticals can definitely cause headaches :o) As far as vitamins, I been reading up on that trying to figure the best approach too. If it helps, I concluded that I would try a whole food resource and ordered Vitamineral Green by Healthforce Nutritionals -- which is now available in caps. If you decide to order them too, just be sure and order the capsules otherwise it's a powder formula that needs to be mixed in water and is less pleasant to drink. This got long, sorry. I wish I had more to offer. Ultimately, the candida must be addressed, I know it's a bugger, but it's better than letting it take full hold and watching her health decline. I'm convinced I had candida issues as a young girl too, and my adult life has been given to pain/health management.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.918 sec, (2)