Your efforts to warn people is wonderful, however...
You would establish credibility if you could demonstrate that you understood a little chemistry.
You should sit down with a high school chemistry teacher, or student, and see if you can understand the difference between
Chlorine and Chlorine Dioxide
Sodium Chloride and Sodium Chlorite
Also, Sodium Chlorite does not equal Chlorine any more than Sodium Chloride equals Chlorine.
I will help you out a little. Sodium Chloride is table salt .
You are also off base in your statement that there has never been any studies done showing that sodium chlorite is beneficial. These studies are buried under a different name. For years, sodium chlorite solutions have been called Stabilized Oxygen. In one study, it was demonstrated that trace amounts of sodium chlorite in water improved the blood oxygen levels of people that were anemic.
Please note that solutions involving trace levels of sodium chlorite have nothing to do with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement which is a highly concentrated solution of sodium chlorite.
I totally agree with you that chlorine ingestion is not healthy, and that large doses of chlorine dioxide will poison you.
I also disagree with you about hydrogen peroxide not being toxic. It looks like it is about as toxic as chlorine dioxide (from just browsing a MSDS for hydrogen peroxide)... However, let's save that for another discussion.
Thank you for putting up a warning. Now, if you can clean it up and edit it so that the information you are presenting is correct, you may find a lot of support for your effort.