CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nilstat is helpful for Candida, but also for diagnosing Candida

VX Views: 52,448
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,510,434

Re: Nilstat is helpful for Candida, but also for diagnosing Candida

I took the pills, but whoever said the oral suspension is more effective is correct, liquid format for anything is almost always more effective, it's easier to digest.

ALL drugs cause liver damage, nystatin included, which is why I think people shouldn't use drugs long term. My father has had no problems with nystatin, but around year 8 he had to go on a stronger anti-fungal for a few weeks (I forget the name but it's common). I had extreme liver problems (hepatitis, cancer) which forced me off nystatin. Like I said, I replaced nystatin with Threelac, and after 4 months of Threelac I did special diets and other protocols to get rid of Candida.

If I had to go back, I still would have taken nystatin, because I was really messed up. Back when I first had Candida, I had 4 gastrointestinologists laugh and tell me that Candida didn't exist. I knew so little back then, it was a good and effective option, it was the only option. And since it helped me, it verified that I had a Candida problem, which was important to understand.

The only thing I would have changed is I wouldn't have taken it for as long as I did. It's a good first step for people who think they have Candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.485 sec, (1)