CureZone   Log On   Join
Anxiety won't go AWAY!!!!

srharder Views: 1,666
Published: 10 years ago

Anxiety won't go AWAY!!!!

Hey everyone...haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I am almost 13 weeks post and have good and bad days. I still have the heartburn and the anxiety. The anxiety is probably the most bothersome, only because I feel like I can't stray too far from home. I seem to get it the most when I drive for a long distance. I don't have it all the time, but I think I probably trigger it, by thinking about it too much. Which I can't help. Any suggestions is much appreciated. I just remember when I used to love to hop in the car and just go somewhere, now I only go when I have to and it's stressful, not fun. I used to enjoy driving. Now I seem more comfortable if I have someone join me. I feel on edge half of the time. I am very aware of my heart beating(too hard and fast it seems) and that triggers the anxiety. Trying to hold off on meds, but I feel that I would be 75% better if it wasn't for the anxiety. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)