CureZone   Log On   Join
Toxic body, bowel problems, LGS, where do I start?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Lisa C Views: 1,351
Published: 18 years ago

Toxic body, bowel problems, LGS, where do I start?

Hello,

I am very sick with CFS/MCS, candida, LGS, etc. My ND has me drinking beet juice with cucumber, lemon and olive oil. When I drink it, I feel better but then start to get pains in my lower left back, by the upper left shoulder blade and I can feel my liver swell. It feels like I am building up and my body can't dump the toxins which then show up as abcesses in my mouth or rashes on my skin with fatigue where I am in bed most of the day.

I have read the archives, not sure what I can or should do first as I am so weak. I know I have severe candida/LGS and chemical sensitivities from this blocking my liver, parasites making me anemic. My bowel habits have gotten bad, constipation most of the time, this is so confusing, what can I do first?

I could not even tolerate enzymes or a probiotic, both made me sneeze and have an allergic reaction, then I tried aloe juice, that made me swell up and I looked like Martin Short in that movie when he was stung by the bee.

Can anyone tell me what would be the first thing I should do and how? I am a walking toxic container and after six years of being sick, I want to get well. Thank you for any suggestions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)