CureZone   Log On   Join
Nilstat is helpful for Candida, but also for diagnosing Candida

VX Views: 53,181
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,510,352

Nilstat is helpful for Candida, but also for diagnosing Candida

I took nilstat (nystatin) for 10 years. When I first started taking it, I was VERY grateful because I was extremely sick and weak from not digesting any food and had other complications as well (bleeding, diarhhea, etc), which Nilstat quickly resolved.

Over the years I tried getting off Nilstat and taking other natural "candida killers", but only Nilstat worked.

My dad has been taking nilstat for 15 years.

Eventually I found Threelac which worked so I stopped taking Nilstat.

And then I got rid of Candida permanently through different diets and protocols.

I 100% recommend nilstat to people with Candida. As my doctor at the time said, "if it helps you, you have Candida, if it doesn't help you, you don't have Candida". At a very minimum it could help you diagnose what is wrong with you. Over the years on Curezone, I've seen a number of people come and go from these boards and their problem hasn't always been Candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)