CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately

LPN12345 Views: 9,292
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,509,216

Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately

Fecal;

No I'm not from NYC I am in Chicago, I've never set foot in NYC a day in my life,  so no you never talked to me. But I'm thinking of moving  there or CA because they pay nurses really nice there. If you want a quick fix  there is none.  It won't happen overnight.The thing is when I used the regular mitamins I wanted to stop but something told me to continue,and I did because I was able to tolerate other foods. I finished the whole bottle because the smell was getting much better. Then I brought the ingredients seperate. The chlorphyll wasn't all the best so I stopped using it. But I used Lactobacillus Acidolphillus(with bacterial cultures and potato starch) and Goldenseal with Cayenne,  Bromelian and digestive enzymes.  But before my supplements came I had ordered the advanced Mitamins for fecal odor.(because my order took too long for my other supplements ) I didn't take many, but since they all came at the same time I decided to take the other stuff before the Advanced Mitamins.  I took  Goldenseal/Cayenne, and probiotics, and the Bromelian by itself,and the digestive enzymes for about another month more and thats when the breakthrough came.  I took a few of the advanced and that was it. 

I believe taking  goldenseal as long as I did it helped my strengthen my immune system and Cayenne is a healer for stomach problems.And if you really have done your homework you would know that the chlorphyll in the Mitamins  helps cleanse the liver. In the past using ACV made my smell worse after a a couple of days of using it, but everyone is different.
You do what you feel you need to do. I only know what worked for me. I've stopped taking the Goldenseal/Cayenne but still take my other supplements. I now can eat what I want with no problem. I am eating more veggies. I am still odor free. I just take my digestive enzymes and probiotics after meals and the Bromelian before meals.   I'm human and make mistakes just like everyone else,haven't you made mistakes too?  When trying  new things I kept  people posted. However you are entittled to your opinion.

I don't want  to get into an arguments about what works and what dosen't.  When taking the Mitamins the smell seemed to have gotten worse  for me before it got better but I continued, they did have other ingredients in them as well for thyroid, with the BO formula. Even when taking them I tried other things  because I  wasn't too sure.  I  don't claim to be a healer.   I'm not worried about what didn't work for me is in the past, I'm sticking with what does work now. All I know is I no longer have BB or BO. Even in the mourning I don't even have morning breath. As an old friend of mine used to say used to say the proof in the pudding. I don't expect everyone to agree. Some people use different things.  I just hope I was able to help someone else.  Didn't someone else get healed using Goldenseal? Hmmm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (2)